Watercolor Workshop in Taos

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 10:23:19 PDT

The second week of June, since 1985, I've been traveling to
Taos New Mexico for a fantastic watercolor workshop. I can
not recommend this experience highly enough. The cost is
reasonable and the food is out of this world. We stay at the
Sagebrush Inn. It is run by Ken and Louise Blair, the greatest
hosts in the world. Adams State College in Alamosa, Colorado
runs the workshop. You can get information on enrollment from
Judy Jones in the Art department at Adams State.
        http://www.art.adams.edu/html/contact.html
or e-mail Judy at: mailto:ascart@adams.edu or
        mailto:jejones@adams.edu
This years instructors will be Pat Wolf of Albuquerque and Taos,
Nancy Baldrica of Colorado Springs and John Wolfe from Oklahoma.
I normally tell my friends that enrollment in the workshop fills up
before January (about 60 students) but last June the enrollment was
down. So this is a great opportunity to make a decision to start off
your summer right. Do yourself a big favor and go to Taos to paint.
Knowing Taos was in early June kept me going through each year of
teaching. The quality of the friendships made in June will last a
lifetime. Below are pics from last June in Taos:
        http://www.taospaint.com/Taos04/Workshop.html
Here is a sample of paintings done by my friends last June:
        http://www.taospaint.com/Taos04/Watercolors.html
Treat yourself to a fantastic week in Taos this June.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703