Re: Anyone try Sax glazes?

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 09:16:24 PDT

I am about to reorder some glazes and was looking at the Sax catalog. They
have a line of gloss similar to the Amaco LG glazes. Their crystal glazes
look good too. I usually use Amaco or Spectrum. I wonder if they compare?

Has anone tried Sax? Are their colors opaque with 3 coats? How do they
brush?

Marsh in Orlando
(MarshArt) ---

I have bought them and been happy with the results. They brush well and
cover in 3 coats. Heidi in VA.

---