Re: Macs communicating with PCs

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2004 - 17:16:44 PDT

Years ago I purchased "Microsoft Office for the Mac". I gave me a bundle
of software: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and E-mail. If someone sends me a
document in Word it opens, same for a spreadsheet in Excel. I really got
it so I could create Powerpoints since that was the format most teachers
had access to. 95% of the world uses PC's and didn't want to try and convert
all those folks to a better system. The software was very expensive. If you
do buy it get the educators price.
                                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons