Re: "Artist Statement T-shirts"

---------

From: Patty Phillips (tallpatty_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2004 - 14:14:53 PDT

Speaking of selling things....I bought your book, "Sculptural Bookmaking", and it is awesome. I was just wondering how you approached sculptural bookmaking as a lesson. My students always make their own sketchbooks so they are familiar with bookbinding processes. But I don't know whether to teach them how to create lots of different kinds of books and have them make mini versions and then choose one book form to create as a "real" project, or to just show them one or two book forms and have them choose one form to create.

Any suggestions?

Patty in KY

---