Lesson Ideas for Middle School Ceramics

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2004 - 10:39:48 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Linda P. has shared Virginia Cartwright's student work
with me:
http://hw.com/academics/msvisualarts/Z_Cartwright/IntroCLAY_TmPg_1.htm
This is Harvard Westlake Middle School (a site I have
featured a couple times on Great Sites)
http://hw.com/academics/msvisualarts/index.htm

Virginia's How to video "Six Easy Pieces" is available
from Bailey Pottery:
http://www.baileypottery.com/mastervideos.htm
Bailey Pottery is also listed on Art Stores on IAD.

I will be emailing Virginia for permission to show
some of her projects on IAD. Right now - I have just
added a link on the Ceramics Ideas page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/ceramics.htm

I had a co-worker who did the sculpted dish with
melted glass - now I know where she got the idea.

Thanks for the tip, Linda.

Judy Decker