Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Lesson Ideas for Middle School Ceramics

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2004 - 10:39:48 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Linda P. has shared Virginia Cartwright's student work
with me:
This is Harvard Westlake Middle School (a site I have
featured a couple times on Great Sites)

Virginia's How to video "Six Easy Pieces" is available
from Bailey Pottery:
Bailey Pottery is also listed on Art Stores on IAD.

I will be emailing Virginia for permission to show
some of her projects on IAD. Right now - I have just
added a link on the Ceramics Ideas page:

I had a co-worker who did the sculpted dish with
melted glass - now I know where she got the idea.

Thanks for the tip, Linda.

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?