"Artist Statement T-shirts"

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2004 - 08:54:42 PDT

I didn't join this list to sell things, but I think that maybe some
list members might be interested in "Artist Statement" T-shirts. It's
a great way to get an inexpensive wardrobe for school.
The t-shirts are great for artists and art teachers! We chose to keep
our images "subtle" - rather than shout the message over the entire
shirt - we printed them so that you can wear them under overalls,
under jackets and sweaters or simply alone as an extremely cool
subtletee. These t-shirts are screen printed on high quality, Hanes
heavyweight, pre-shrunk t-shirts - long sleeved or short sleeved.
Most in sizes from Small to XXL.

Designs include:
Life is Art is Life - Printed on a bluish-grey shirt
The Elements of Art - Line, Shape, Space, Texture, Color and Value - on
a navy blue t-shirt
"imagine" t-shirt - Calming blue/white gradient on a black t-shirt -
very soothing, calm..
brleude - What does it say?? Look closely - red, blue - the two colors
that make purple! Red and blue on a purple t-shirt
Mona Lisa, Pop style!!! -Mona as you've never seen her before-
"electric green" and "very violet" on a black t-shirt!

If anyone is interested, go to http://www.studio443.com and follow the
link to artist-statement tees.

Peace,
ann