Re: class dismissed

---------

wellj44_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Sep 18 2004 - 07:20:50 PDT

Wow, Linda, what inspired possibilities! We teach a Fine Arts Survey course to highschoolers with a taste of Visual Arts, Dance, Drama, and Music. Your activites would be perfect as a way of introducing choreography while encouraging second thoughts about the paintings we study. I recall a good video (those two goofy guys, Penn and who?) which showed the choreography of a dance based on sleep. Thanks for reminding me. We'll use your idea. J.

lindwood@webtv.net wrote:

>Sometimes I tell my kids to do things as they walk to the door...things
>that have to do with their table artists. For example, one of the
>posters I have on the wall for Escher is the Waterfall where the river
>flows uphill on a rooftop. One day I told them to move like a river
>flowing backwards to the door.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.