Re: class dismissed

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2004 - 05:37:51 PDT

class dismissedThanks Marvin. I have been using many of your ideas. It
does get the students excited when you tell them what to think about for the
next class. Also, asking questions (I have someone from each table answer
before we can all line up) is a good way to check for understanding.
Everyone: I highly recommend you look at Marvin's site. I reread a lot of
it before school started because what he says always reminds me of what I'm
really trying to do as an art teacher.

Leah