Re: cleanup trick (10 second tidy)

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 15:27:59 PDT

The ten second tidy is great. By the middle of kindergartners' first year
all I have to do is start counting and they start cleaning. I like to call
the waiting teacher in when I accidentally run late, and I say, "Watch
this!" Then I start counting and in ten seconds, voila, ready to go. They
get really good at it by second grade.

Leah