Re: oh yeah.. water soluble oil pastels

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 12:16:20 PDT

I totally agree. These portfolio water-soluble oil pastels are
fantastic. Here is a link to the first major lesson we did with
them:
        http://www.taospaint.com/AdobeLesson.html
I use them in my own work as well. The quality is great for the
low price.
                                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons