Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Great Sites - updated - Hispanic Heritage Month

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 11:37:11 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have updated Great Sites for Hispanic Heritage
Month. I will be adding links for Days of the Dead.
Most of the resources listed are more

I am all ears as to how to make these monthly pages
more appealing. This is my most time consuming page
(as I redo it every month - and even twice now for
September) - yet it never gets in the top 50 visited
pages. Let me know what I can do to get Art Teachers
using this page. Send your suggestions off list
please. When I did my IAD survey spring 2003, I think
only three people said they checked the featured

Send in your lesson ideas for Art of Mexico - Hispanic

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources