oh yeah.. water soluble oil pastels

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 10:39:27 PDT

Let me just tell you all how in love with Portfolio Series Water Soluble Oil Pastels I am. I ordered a set for myself to try out and they are so beautiful. They are smoother than regular oil pastels and you can blend the colors just the same. You can also add water with a brush, Q-tip or dip the pastel in water to create a watercolor like effect. I discovered this week that I had 385 unexpected dollars in my art budget and I bought boxes for my class. I recommend the 24 color set.