cleanup trick

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 03:36:49 PDT

Oh how funny!
I thought I was the only teacher to tell the children to pick up a certain
number of pieces of trash from the floor. Actually, I say, (for example)
"Please pick up 9 things from the floor that shouldn't be there." I always
change the number. The children love it. They come running up to show me
what they have picked up. Most will say, "I picked up 27 things" or some other
high number. I always act duly impressed. They never get tired of this.
Sky in NJ

---