Need your ideas

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 18:28:45 PDT

I have been approached to help our school come up with the "Leave Your
Mark" campaign with our eighth graders. We feel since these 8th graders
have been with us for three years, we need to do something special for
them. We are called the Ronny Crownover Cowboys. It has been suggested
that we try to come up with a Crownover Brand the 8th grade students
could purchase and then we could paint these down the 8th grade hallways
like they do for the Seniors at the feeder high school. This will be a
fund raiser for the school. Has anyone out there done something similar
or different with their school?

I want my art club to adopt the front of our building and design a
western landscape theme.(maybe the eigth graders could design it) I
than want to use paver's stones with students' names on it to be the
pathways throughout the landsaping. I thought all the middle school
clubs could adopt a certain section around the school to maintain
throughout the year. This maybe too cool for the 8th graders. Please
share with me any ideas you may have. You can see my school at the
following address. http://www.dentonisd.org/crownover/index.htm

---