Re: Help Getting large classes quiet

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 14:10:33 PDT

Oh I agree! I hate when half the kids come late to my class because a teacher held them after. This will work, however, with 3 of my classes that have their grade level lunch right after my class.

Woody Duncan <woodyduncan@comcast.net> wrote: Works until the next teachers complain and then the
principal instructs you not to hold any class after the bell.
Schools with 4 minute passing periods are on a tight schedule.
I did hold a class in an emergency, like to find a missing knife.
Then I had the office announce that my class would be late.
Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703