Ceramics/Clay ideas for elementary and middle school

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 09:55:56 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is one way to share your wonderful student art.
Submit one example for an "Ideas Page". Ceramics page
is already started:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/ceramics.htm

Denise Pannell's Second Grade "Sticky Buns" has been
added to this page.

I know many of you don't need to write up formal
lesson plans. If you have a great ceramics (or "new
clay") idea. Send in one picture with a brief
description. I have many lesson plans to link to this
page... but saw that I never did share it with you. I
have many lessons from Kara LiCausi - and others.

Right now this is linked from Elementary and Middle
School lessons. If I get some high school to add -
I'll link it there too. I will add the high school
lessons I have already (in time).

Linda Woods - if you see this - I began this page
August 2003 with your student examples....it is about
time I share it.

Regards,

Judy Decker