Re: Iraq-the draft

---------

From: Sarah Bernardi (bernardi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 04:51:12 PDT

PLUS SIFTING THROUGH ALL THIS EMAIL TAKES LONG ENOUGH WITHOUT HAVING
READ THE IRRELEVANT

>>> croberts18@cox.net 9/16/2004 6:50:04 AM >>>
Sara, thank you for writing this.

This is a great list...but we all have our own beliefs and political
party...and this could be debated forever...but I would appreciate it if
everyone would let's get off this topic and get back to what this list
is about and what's important in our classrooms. Enough has been said
on the topic.

And I do know that politics is a important part of our world but I
choose NOT to debate it in my classroom.

I love the topics we discuss and share opinions about... that pertain
to our main focus...our art and teaching our children ART.
Carolyn

  I am interested in all your Art Education information. I appreciate
your caring thoughts educator to educator. I thank you for all your
caring support. I am lucky to be on this list.
  But....
  I have been deleteing any Iraq and the political messages at do not
belong to Art Education.
  How many of you are and act proud to have relatives who are in the
military?

  Recently I asked my son who was in Iraq how he would feel if he was
deployed again. He said," I would be proud to go again and serve my
Commander n Chief President Bush as Marine Sgt.--------.
  sarawren

  You are so right about our fearless leaders who were lucky enough to
have well-heeled fathers and/or friends to avoid soldiering (one had a
drinking problem). I can't wait until November 2nd. I won't miss those
"Swiftboats" ads.
    Jill

---
bernardi@berkeley.k12.sc.us
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
Berkeley County School District provides employee E-mail
access for administrative and instructional use. E-mail
correspondence to/from Berkeley County School District
is considered public information and subject to release
under the South Carolina Freedom Of Information Act
or pursuant to subpoena.
<<<<GWAVAsig>>>>
---