Re: Iraq-the draft

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 03:50:04 PDT

Sara, thank you for writing this.

This is a great list...but we all have our own beliefs and political party...and this could be debated forever...but I would appreciate it if everyone would let's get off this topic and get back to what this list is about and what's important in our classrooms. Enough has been said on the topic.

And I do know that politics is a important part of our world but I choose NOT to debate it in my classroom.

I love the topics we discuss and share opinions about... that pertain to our main focus...our art and teaching our children ART.
Carolyn

  I am interested in all your Art Education information. I appreciate your caring thoughts educator to educator. I thank you for all your caring support. I am lucky to be on this list.
  But....
  I have been deleteing any Iraq and the political messages at do not belong to Art Education.
  How many of you are and act proud to have relatives who are in the military?

  Recently I asked my son who was in Iraq how he would feel if he was deployed again. He said," I would be proud to go again and serve my Commander n Chief President Bush as Marine Sgt.--------.
  sarawren

  You are so right about our fearless leaders who were lucky enough to have well-heeled fathers and/or friends to avoid soldiering (one had a drinking problem). I can't wait until November 2nd. I won't miss those "Swiftboats" ads.
    Jill

---