RE: Iraq-the draft

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 20:59:39 PDT

As an Army wife, I have to agree. I've been biting my tongue because my
husband volunteered and served a year in Afghanistan recently. He is
considering going back because he believes in his Commander In Chief. I
appreciate your opinions, but they kinda offend me in a way that I can't begin
to explain. Thank you for understanding. I don't want to begin a debate here.

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>===== Original Message From Sara <sarawren@houston.rr.com> =====
>I am interested in all your Art Education information. I appreciate your
caring thoughts educator to educator. I thank you for all your caring support.
I am lucky to be on this list.
>But....
>I have been deleteing any Iraq and the political messages at do not belong to
Art Education.
>How many of you are and act proud to have relatives who are in the military?
>
>Recently I asked my son who was in Iraq how he would feel if he was deployed
again. He said," I would be proud to go again and serve my Commander n Chief
President Bush as Marine Sgt.--------.
>sarawren

---