Re: Iraq-the draft

---------

From: Sara (sarawren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 20:41:18 PDT

I am interested in all your Art Education information. I appreciate your caring thoughts educator to educator. I thank you for all your caring support. I am lucky to be on this list.
But....
I have been deleteing any Iraq and the political messages at do not belong to Art Education.
How many of you are and act proud to have relatives who are in the military?

Recently I asked my son who was in Iraq how he would feel if he was deployed again. He said," I would be proud to go again and serve my Commander n Chief President Bush as Marine Sgt.--------.
sarawren

You are so right about our fearless leaders who were lucky enough to have well-heeled fathers and/or friends to avoid soldiering (one had a drinking problem). I can't wait until November 2nd. I won't miss those "Swiftboats" ads.
  Jill
  ---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---