RE: how do your students use glue?

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 20:41:12 PDT

Too funny! I also use the term "Glue Monsters", constantly telling them not to
be one. If I see a student using too much glue, I say "Glue Monster Mania!!"
and they giggle and try harder. Wonder where we learned that term??? Can't be
coincidence we both use it. :)I also hand them the bottle only partially
opened, so it limits the amount that flows out.

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>===== Original Message From lia <johnsolia@sbcglobal.net> =====
>I teach them to use bottles. I have different sizes for different
>ages...and we talk about glue monsters.

---