Re: how do your students use glue?

---------

From: lia (johnsolia_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 20:29:40 PDT

I teach them to use bottles. I have different sizes for different
ages...and we talk about glue monsters. I also put glue on my nose and
enjoy the peeling of glue.... We never wash our hands. show them how to
spread it out with your finger......so you don't have wrinkle lines. I
don't like glue sticks and hardly ever use them....too expensive. ....and
not permanant enough. They are great for stuff you laminate. ...lia