Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: cleanup and management ideas for a student teacher

From: Patty Valens (pvalens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 19:04:48 PDT

Watching your time is really important, for any grade level. Sometimes at
the middle school we are all so involved that I forget about the clock and
the bell rings! I hate to take away from their class time, but I am finding
that organizational things like time management are absolutely essential in
the classroom.