Re: how do your students use glue?

---------

From: Susan Manning (msusanm_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 18:29:43 PDT

I didn't like glue or glue sticks, I would order Elmers school paste.
 It was a novelty. I would put about a teaspoon of paste on a three
inch tag board square, with two wooden popsicle sticks for two students
to share. Kept them quiet, was enough to do the job, (have to have
paste lessons, they expected instant stick) "One dab in the middle, one
dab inside on the four corners etc. of the piece you are putting down"
 was explained, so they wouldn't butter the whole piece of paper.

Sue in Scottsdale

---