Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

how do your students use glue?

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 18:22:21 PDT

What methods have others found to be successful for passing out glue to K - 3 students? I've tried pouring it on little papers or paper plates, letting them use the bottles and glue sticks, but I still haven't quite found the best situation yet for me and them. Suggestions?
~ Kathleen

Do You Yahoo!?