RE: Art Scholarships

---------

From: San D (kprs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 18:03:17 PDT

My experience has been that there are relatively few scholarships. My gut
feeling about that is that colleges are not 100% sure that the work they see
in the portfolios are completed solely by the student presenting them. I
have found that most art colleges DO have scholarships but only given to
upperclassmen, after they have proven themselves their freshmen year...ie.
the top 10 sophomores will get money.

San D