Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

worst class ever

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 16:41:42 PDT

It's funny, sometimes I will have a classroom teacher who constantly tells
me they have a bad class, and I reflexively sort of adopt the class. I heap
on praise and they know I think they are great and I care, and they end up
being my best class. This sometimes happens with individual students, too.