Re: NSTA newsletter

---------

From: lia johnson (johnsolia_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 15:00:49 PDT

Ellen...THANKS for sending this link. I have passed it on to many other folks in education. ...lia

The summer political conventions are over and both the Democrats and Republicans have adopted their party's education platforms. Read more about the education proposals from each campaign in this inclusive side-by-side prepared by Washington Partners LLC and the Alliance for Excellent Education. Click here to read more: http://science.nsta.org/nstaexpress/candidates.pdf

---