Order your own Songs in the Key of Art no.4

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 14:18:39 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Greg Percy has some songs on his newest CD just for
you! "Marry and Art Teacher?" and "That One Kid" will
really appeal to you. The "Cleanup Athem" will make
cleanup a breeze. Greg heard our call for a song that
wasn't Barney....And all who like "puce" will have to
buy this CD just for the "Obscure Color Song". What if
kids did a painting all in "obscure colors" (have them
give the colors their own color names - I bet they
could do a painting completely in food names -
mustard....tomato...blueberry...and the ones Greg
sings about, too. Others might want to do a painting
in flower color names.)

Other songs on the CD are:
You Cezanne
Pop Andy (this one is a lot of fun, too)
Hangin' Around (The Gallery)
Monet's Mom

You can order right from Greg's site:
http://www.geocities.com/gpercy1/artsongs/

Those of you who don't like to buy online can order by
mail, too. Get all four CD's for only $50.00. Many of
you get money from your parent organization for school
materials. These CDs would be a great addition to your
classroom. I can see some interdisciplinary things
happening with the music teacher. Maybe get some of
these songs into a school program? Kids could even do
a little dance with them (music teacher usually have a
few dance steps up their sleeves).

Enjoy,

Judy Decker

P.S. Greg is now teaching middle school... I wonder
what Volume 5 will be?