RE: Boston conference-Hotels

---------

From: Leslie Miller (lamiller3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 09:11:02 PDT

Hi all,

I've been getting requests for ideas about staying in Boston.

Our local had a meeting this week. Doesn't matter that in my "new relaxed
retirement mode (HA!) " I went to the meeting the day AFTER it was
scheduled, John Michael and Tim had a good laugh. Second time I've done
that, this year!

They are recommending the Sheraton Boston, as an alternative to the Marriott
and Hilton. The Hilton is the tiniest of all. One wonders why the NAEA
keeps using the Hilton. Anyway, The Sheraton will match the convention
prices. 1-617-236-2000, or 1-800-325-3535.

Anywhere you stay in Boston or Cambridge is a short distance to the
convention. Boston is easy walking, and the T and buses work well-almost
always. But this is a great city to walk, just like I found Minneapolis. In
March the weather can be odd, but just bring layers.

If you find someplace and aren't sure, just e-mail.

Leslie
Wishing I had a mansion and could invite guests! Oh well.
Now to grab the cat and get to the vet's!

---