Re: Ready to Quit after One Week!

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 12:17:21 PDT

One thing that you NEVER want to do is say "You are the worst class or
kid or group etc. that I've ever seen! " Some times they will even ask
you when you're obviously upset, are we your worst class??? Never give
them that bar to work up to. From that point on they stop even trying
to be good and work on being the worst they can be!!. I speak from
experience. Sid

---