Re: Political Cartooning

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 19:20:21 PDT

Many years ago my students did collage's of the candidates
running for president. They were very good and poked fun at
both sides equally. So I included some in our school board display.
We were fair and equal in our display. I found out later that my
supervisor censored the exhibition by removing this offensive
art. Well, at least we had a good discussion in class about the
freedom of speech in America.
                                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons