Re: Chair as art project in AP?

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 13:21:36 PDT

I have missed the rest of this discussion (it's that delete button gone
wild). Anyway, just wanted to say.... that a number of years ago, I gave the
project of designing a chair out of corrugated cardboard and Elmer's glue.
We did prototypes for Barbie and then students constructed one they could
sit on. The most memorable was a fish complete with scales. P.S. I could
tell the students did their own work , because they were in Art 3 or 4 and I
already knew them. I would assume that in AP, you wouldn't need to worry
about that. Heidi in VA

---