Great student art - from UK (AP teachers will want to look)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 12:12:35 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is a school site from Essex that has some
inspiring work:
http://www.juliastubbs.co.uk/index.html
Art Teacher Julia Stubbs
William de Ferrers School,
Essex, UK

It features artwork done by students at KS3 to KS4
(age 11-14), GCSE (15), AS (16) and A2 level (17).
There is also some primary school work.

AP teachers may want to browse the portfolios. There
is some high quality work.

I have this school linked on my Art Teachers page and
on Art Departments (secondary) on IAD.

Regards,

Judy Decker