Elementary Project Ideas by Grade Level

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 11:20:42 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

There was a lot of response to Kathleen's request for
2nd grade lesson ideas (Art Education list and Getty).

I would like to know if there is enough interest to
put pages on Incredible Art Department - listing just
ideas (along with one example) by grade level.
Elementary Lesson Plans page continues to rank high
each month - so I would start with elementary level.
Maybe do K-1 together, 2-3 together and 4-5 together
on pages. Lesson plans will be welcome for these - but
not necessary (I am finding that many art teachers
don't have to write lesson plans).

So as not to bog down the list with replies - please
reply to me off list (Jdecker2woh.rr.com - change the
2 to @ sign - or use address below)

Thanks,

Judy Decker

=====