Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

"Decorate Me" Boxes from Sax

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 11:09:44 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Many of you were interested in the Box Project
(Personal Indentity - artists in they style of....and
many more uses)

I never did receive a 2004 Sax Catalog - so it is no
wonder I couldn't find the boxes. I heard back from
Tammy Sullivan.

From Tammy:

The boxes are located on page 9 of the 2004 Sax
Catalog. We offer two different sizes that can be
purchased individually for $.99 or in packages of 24
for $24.95.

You might be able to get a better price from an office
supply catalog. I ordered from Quill many years ago.

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?