Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: how you phrase things

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 04:10:27 PDT

Sometimes things backfire on us...

I moved a talkative, non-working student to a different table with quieter, working students to help HIM get back on task...but now his new table has turned into a talkative, "very little work done" table.

And now the table HE was moved the quieter, working table.

Sometimes, we "can't win for losing"...