Re: Ready to Quit after One Week! Please Help.

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 21:32:33 PDT

When students say they are finished too early, I announce "No one is finished yet. Everyone is still working. I see . . . " Then I proceed to list positive aspects of people's work. Sometimes students really think that they are finished, because they aren't used to working on and perfecting techniques and details. I remind them of the grading rubric for the project and just tell them flat out that no one is done yet.

~ Kathleen