Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 10:55:33 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:32:08 -0300 (GMT-03:00)
From: claims2004@noolhar.com
To: artsednet-request
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:32:08 -0300 (GMT-03:00)
From: claims2004@noolhar.com
To: karl_f@mail2agent.com
Subject: The Desk Of The Promotions Dept,
The Desk Of The Promotions Dept,
Dear Sir/Madam,
Final Notification Of Award
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement
dated,13th Sep 2004,of winners of the Hope trust Fund Sweepstakes
International Programs, held on 2nd January 2004 as part of our
promotional draws.
Participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from 25,000 names/email addresses of
individuals and companies from Africa, America,
Asia,Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East, and New
Zealand as part of our International Promotions
Program.
You/Your Company, attached to ticket number
96-502-2315, with serial number 420-9 drew the lucky
numbers 5, 6, 10, 19, 33, 51, 55, and consequently
won in the Third Category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay
out of 900,000.00 British Pounds in cash, which is the winning
payout for third category winners. This is from the
total prize money of 3,800,000.00BP shared among
the eight international winners in the Third category.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with an affiliate bank
insured in your name. Due to the mix up of
some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award
strictly from public notice until your claim has
been processed and your money remitted to your account.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of
this program.
We hope with a part of your prize, you will
participate in our end of year (2004) high stakes
12.3 million International Lottery.
To begin your claim, please contact your claim agent
immediately;
Mr. karl Florian
External service manager,
Alpha Services
United Kingdom
EMAIL:karl_f@mail2agent.com
For due processing and remittance of your prize
money to a designated account of your choice.
Remember, you must contact your claim agent not
later than 17th Sep 2004. After this date, all funds
will be returned as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, please remember to quote your
reference and batch numbers provided below in every one of
your correspondences with your claims agent.
REFERENCE NUMBER: AFSL/HTF/12-F892697954
BATCH NUMBER: 74-263-BBN
Congratulations once again from all our staff and
thank you for being part of our promotions program.
Sincerely,
The Promotions Manager,
Hope Trust Fund Sweepstakes
PO Box 42
Peterborough
PE3 8XH
United Kingdom
N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of
the winners will result to disqualification. Please do
not reply to this mail. Contact your claims agent
--11914861.1095089528314.JavaMail.sshd.vespro.noolhar.com--