Re: Ready to Quit after One Week! Please Help.(Long response)

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 10:48:31 PDT

I knew this was a great group made up of very wise experienced
educators. Your responses to the teacher who was ready to quit
after one week have been fantastic. You have reinforced my
beliefs in the power of collaboration. I hope that teacher can
gleam a few bits of wisdom to hang in long enough to find the
many rewards of teaching children through and about the arts.
                                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
I go for my first day of docent training today. I'm told it will
be a breeze after 27 years in Middle School.

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703