RE: Chair as art project in AP?

---------

wellj44_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 05:39:43 PDT

Hi, Joe. In the specifications to the students, I can't recall that you mentioned that the chair actually had to hold someone's weight. Yes? No? You've received good input from Maud and Judy, so the only thing I can add is my curmudgeonly thought regarding how you can be sure that the student does all the construction himself/herself? Sorry to inject a negative response. The project sounds great. J.

"Joe Cox" <bjcoxteachart@msn.com> wrote:

>Hello Everyone.
>I am working on a lesson plan for my Advanced Placement 3-D Class and was hoping to get some input from some of you all. I want the student to work on a project at home and so I am going to have them create and construct a chair.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.