Re: Ready to Quit after One Week! Please Help.

---------

From: lia (johnsolia_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 20:11:40 PDT

I am so moved by the very excellent answers you have gotten to this
quandary you feel yourself in. Such excellent advice. It makes me very
proud to be in this profession....hard as it can be sometimes. Also...that
there is no one way.....you must try some of these that you think you can
do ....and see how they fit you. This is important to know. My
experience, though somewhat limited at middle school is that you have to be
as firm, consistent, and organized as the Gods....but keep your humor about
you. I sometimes have gotten myself cornered by caring too much about the
subject I teach... Please keep us posted.... AND it will go better. ...lia

---