Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Shaped Canvas Painting - high school idea

From: houstonia nerd (houstonianerd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 17:24:51 PDT

This is so awesome!
One of my visitng professors (John Hernandez, but I didn't have time to google him yet...) used this 3D style of painting and I loved it, but never conceived of it as a high school project.
Thanks for the inspiration - Dawn

Judith Decker <> wrote:
Greetings Art Educators,

Debbie Nichols has submitted a high school sample for
relief shaped paintings. I have added it to Heather's
lesson plan:
(click on link at top)

Debbie has used Styrofoam in the past and is using
foam core this year.

Contemporary artists for inspiration have been added.

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?