Re: Shaped Canvas Painting - high school idea

---------

From: houstonia nerd (houstonianerd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 17:24:51 PDT

This is so awesome!

One of my visitng professors (John Hernandez, but I didn't have time to google him yet...) used this 3D style of painting and I loved it, but never conceived of it as a high school project.

Thanks for the inspiration - Dawn

Judith Decker <jdecker4art@yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings Art Educators,

Debbie Nichols has submitted a high school sample for
relief shaped paintings. I have added it to Heather's
lesson plan:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Heather-relief.htm
(click on link at top)

Debbie has used Styrofoam in the past and is using
foam core this year.

Contemporary artists for inspiration have been added.

Judy Decker