Re: Ready to Quit after One Week! Please Help.

---------

karalee_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 16:55:41 PDT

me too. I spent the first week of school in a puddle. I also left a high paying job to do something good for my soul - teach - but it seems my soul is drenched in tears instead. i'm wondering if i made the right decision in my life as well. just wanted you to know that your not alone - maybe that will bring some comfort. -karalee