Re: second grade suggestions

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 16:21:38 PDT

Yes, thanks everyone for your ideas. And thanks to Judy who said it might not be a bad idea to repeat lessons between grades, since it's my first year teaching in this position. Glad to hear from you, too, Patty, and to know that I'm not alone in this!:)

~ Kathleen

MissCaiola@aol.com wrote:
Kathleen,

I also have been having the 2nd grade planning dilemmas you listed. Thanks for posting the question to the list. Thanks fellow listers for the suggestions and ideas!

Patti in Toledo, OH