RE: Boston conference

---------

From: Leslie Miller (lamiller3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 12:24:03 PDT

Hi all,

I just went to Hotels.com, through google and came up with many hotels from
the high $60's to $150's for the conference dates in Boston. I began to
write them down, but I decided that was ridiculous. There are some right in
Copley Square, in Boston, like the Midtown and then the Doubletree in Boston
and Royal Sonesta, and then in Cambridge and Somerville. These are all a
quick "T" ride or bus ride or if you like walking, to the Convention Center.
There are room available. I think the conference begins the 4th and goes to
the 8th. Somewhere then. It's in the NAEA magazine.

I did reserve a room for day use and I think at least one Framingham person
will use it one or two nights. But, I'll commute an hour each way each day
and just use the room at the Hilton for convenience. If I didn't live in 400
SF of overcrowded condo I'd offer a place. There's always emergencies, and I
'll offer, but it's not "pretty" I warn you.

I can help with phone calls and I'll go research a place, if you like, but
anywhere on the T line will be easy. Arlington, Cambridge, Somerville,
Quincy. Ask.

Leslie in Framingham