Re: just not getting it

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 12:22:10 PDT

Some of your High school students may not even see the illusion
created. Work with them step by step and let the ones who get
it go ahead without you. I have a beautiful, intelligent wife of 41
years who still gets frustrated with me when I use the terms
like: parallel, diagonal, perpendicular, etc. Some brains are just
wired differently. Against my supervisors wishes, I taught linear
perspective to fifth graders. I knew some were ready, and they
were. The ones that got it ran away with it. Hang in there.
                                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703