Re: pacing guides!

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 10:29:36 PDT

We have something similiar to this called Oasis software. It is
for the week however, not the day. It takes a while to do one
but when in place, it is there forever and you can work on it
from home. I love the way districts do not rely on local
teachers to develop what is best for them but go spend money to
do something we can do in the first place, pay me I say.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802
austart@bryanisd.org (Art Classes)