just not getting it

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 10:25:41 PDT

I have been working with Art I students this last week on
perspective, 1, 2, and 3. We have done daily lessons on each,
practice on each - all of which they have it. But low and
behold, you give them a problem to solve,, a choice of any one
to use, and the excercises as backups - and they are just not
getting it. Now, this is only two of my four Art I classes, and
not everyone in each. I am asking either their name or a
floating outspace museum as the Studio project. Other than
that, it is their choice which one and 1, 2, or 3. I hate to
lower the problem to I do all the boxes for them in perspective
and ALL they have to do is fill in with letters from name or
design for the museum. I just refuse to do it.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802
austart@bryanisd.org (Art Classes)