Re: how do you mark the tables?

---------

From: C Kerch (ckerch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 01:57:47 PDT

Because my classroom is used at night by a local university I keep nothing
on my tables. Students are given little plastic baskets that they attach
their custom designed name plates to, keep their supplies in and store on a
shelf. Tables are arranged in a horseshoe fashion with a demo table at the
front that I work from and at the end of class all chairs are placed on
their tables for clean up. My classroom sounds boring compared to all the
other wonderful ideas I've read here.

Mahalo,
Cathy
Honolulu, HI